Watch this video if you want a plan that can help you lose weight fast and keep it off without thinking about it or trying very hard at all. Go to www.slimfit48.com to buy this product, in order to lose 12 pounds in two days
about it or trying very hard at all.
about it or trying very hard at all.
I am writing this letter to tell you that everything about
you says to the world you are undisciplined, unhealthy and probably broke. People are secretly or non-discretely, depending
where you are, talking about you behind your back saying things like, “Why can’t
they just go to the gym?” or “Why are they eating that?” Most are chuckling under their breath simply writing
you off as lazy.
I know this because, when I finally got thin, people started
being honest with me. They told me, that
when I was 50 lbs over weight, broke, and living with my parents, that I was
fine and that it was the rest of the world that had the problem; essentially their
encouragement was enabling me to stay fat.
Some of you fatty’s might be saying, “Well screw you I’m not
living at my parents and I’m not broke.”
I agree with you this letter is offensive, but its true and it hurts and
when you are stuck in a rut with a problem that feels bigger than you are, it’s
hard to see the tree for the forest and it’s easy to blame other people for
your misery: that’s what I did.
I have a friend who kicked the addiction of pain pills. He told me a story of how he finally was able
to overcome the addiction. What he told
me has changed my life.
But what I haven’t told you yet, is that I too was addicted
to pain medication, alcohol and food; it ruined my life, physically, mentally
and emotionally. I became a recluse and
didn’t want to go out in public. I
wouldn’t call people back when they were trying to get ahold of me. I dropped the ball on important meetings, and
the biggest problem of all was that I started to believe my own imagination; that
people didn’t like me because of the way I looked. And, you know what? I became
unlikeable.
Science Daily recently published a report on first
impressions, “They say that First impressions are formed within 7 to 17 seconds
of meeting someone and that 55% of a person’s opinion is driven by physical
appearance…Also in the report it says that 93% of our judgment of others is
based on non-verbal input.”
This means that over half the people who see you within the
first 17 seconds of meeting you are automatically thinking, “Wow this person is
fat!” And then every second after that
93% of all the people you meet are passing judgment on you from your non-verbal
cues; which mean that all of your insecurities are being relayed without you
even knowing it.
This is startling.
And I can totally relate. The
time it took me to get fat was almost the exact time it took me to develop the physiological
insecurities, that I didn’t even realize I was developing, which began to
cripple me; driving me to alcohol, drugs, and food abuse; ultimately driving me
to being nearly homeless and living with my parents. I know what feeling depressed is and how it
happens. I also know how to get out of
it.
I was listening to a speaker from Alcoholics Anonamys who
said, “most people believe that being and alcoholic as a liability; and it is
when you are in the middle of it, but now that I have a solution it is an asset
because I know what it takes to get there and I know what it takes to get the
hell out of there.”
I can assure you that when you are in the thick of anything,
it is hard to tell up from down. The answer
seems so far out of reach that it is easier to go on doing what you are doing,
then trying to figure out how to fix it.
But, the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over
and expecting a different result.
Remember my friend the recovered addict?
He told me something two years ago that changed my life. This is the summary of his story as he told
it:
“When I was fresh out of drug rehab, my dealer came over and
dropped off a bag full of pills. I
carried them around in my pocket all day; obsessing about taking them. At 3:30 in the afternoon, I pulled the bag
out of my pocket and I told myself it was okay to take just one. ‘Just one,’ I kept saying. ‘Just one.’
Now, I have been around long enough to know I was lying to
myself, but what is interesting is how the mind can play tricks on you. It can make you believe that its okay to do
something that can actually kill you; or trick you into believing you can handle
something you can’t. I was just about to
pop the pill in my mouth but for some reason I set it down on the countertop in
my kitchen. I looked at it sitting there
on the cold dark marble; it felt like it was me against the pill.
Then it dawned on me.
I am so much bigger that that little pill. It is just this tiny little
thing, which has no mind, no conscious, and no soul. and I can destroy it simply by throwing it
down the drain.”
This little story has served me well. When I’m
faced with a challenge that seems super-sized, I remember my friend’s analogy
and think to myself “How big is this problem?”
And in most cases, just like the little pill, I am so much bigger. I hold all the cards. No matter what size of the problem, I hold
all the power to choose how I will handle it, flush it or take it.
When I finally decided to get thin, I was still pissed about
being fat. And I was still blaming other
people for my condition. I needed to wake
up and finally get into action. So I
started small in the beginning and in a short six weeks I had lost 25 lbs. People in my circle of friends were in awe
and asked me what I was doing. When I
told them they still didn’t believe me. But,
I knew what I was doing; I could see the results; I was getting over one
insecurity at a time. At first it was a little confidence, then it was a
smaller pant size, then it was getting asked out on dates again.
All said and done, in two months I had undone what took me 6
years to create. I lost all 50 lbs.
Then I started honing in on what worked and getting rid of
what didn’t. I studied books, listened
to tapes, joined chat rooms, went to seminars.
I became an expert at losing weight fast. People would come to me and ask if I would be
their personal trainer. They offered to
pay me 3 times what other trainers were getting. But I wasn’t interested in going to the gym and
working out with other people, I didn’t want to spend my time inside, I had
another life.
When I realized how selfish this attitude was, I began to
write down my ideas. And when my girlfriend
asked me if I would train her, I finally said yes. I agreed to help her, but under one
condition; she listen and do everything I told her.
Here is the deal, when I told her my plan she argued with me
that it wouldn’t work for her. This is
really funny, but true. She wanted to
know my secret, and when I told her she didn’t believe it. Here was a person who wanted to lose 30 lbs
and when I told her how to do it, she argued with me. What’s really funny is that she lost 12 lbs
in two days.
When I lost 12 lbs in two days, I thought it was luck, but
it was enough of a shock to me and a big enough weight loss surprise that I
wanted to continue.
Here is the problem.
Nobody including me wants to believe that something that seems so hard
is really very simple. Everybody wants
to get their butts kicked at the gym by a personal trainer or to tell people about
some far fangled diet idea or like most of my friends who complain about abstaining
from everything they love; so they can brag about the difficulty of losing
weight, never doing anything because its just too hard. And
for what? And why? Its doable and its really easy.
Im now 20lbs lighter, which I accomplished in only four weeks. Most people still don’t believe me even
though everyone tells me how great I look.
The bottom line is this. When I followed chad’s plan, the
weight came off. And it came off
fast. I have been using his plan for
over 6 weeks now and I’m down 20 lbs, without a lot of effort. To be honest, if I applied myself a little
more, if could be down 25 to 30 lbs and at my ideal weight already. But even a little effort every day seems to
be working and Im not killing myself with it.
I don’t know if this will work for you like it has for me,
but it’s worked for chad, myself and countless others who have used his
plan.
It’s really simple and it really works. That’s pretty much
all I have for you. I wish you the best
and I hope that you will find the success you are looking for. Warm Regards, Chad Avakian
No comments:
Post a Comment