Saturday, December 8, 2012

Slow and steady works to win the race--ALWAYS


A philosophy worth looking into banner

A philosophy worth looking into

I am reading this book the slight edge.  A friend of mine gave it to me and I I have adopted this philosophy into my daily living.  The main idea is that success is invisible while your creating it and so is failure.  "The journey of a thousand miles begins with one small step." Lao Tzu

Taken as a philosophy of living your life by doing the next right step, can create massive change.  If you don't have it, the book is worth getting.  Take care.


http%3A%2F%2Fi1.ytimg.com%2Fvi%2FtetIHtW8Sfs%2Fhqdefault.jpg

Jeff Olson The Slight Edge - YouTube

"Gee I'm Glad I did" "Darn I wish, I had" Jeff Olson, multi-millionaire in the Network Marketing Industry. Brought four Network Marketing Companies to millions www.jonathanpark.buildlastingsuccess.com www.jonathanpark.buildblastoffsuccess.com
FacebookTwitterGoogle+Linked-In


http%3A%2F%2Fwww.slightedge.org%2Fexternals%2Fslide%2F04.png

Welcome to the Slight Edge Community - Home Page

This is the home page.
FacebookTwitterGoogle+Linked-In

No comments:

Post a Comment